If you’re interested in the installation of new metal roofing in Castle Rock, CO, contact us at (720) 506-4425 to speak to one of our residential roofers or schedule an appointment. We guarantee that the metal roof we install on your home will last for several decades and provide your family with worry-free protection. Let our team help with all your residential roofing needs.
Why Choose Metal Roofing?
There are many reasons to consider getting a metal roof installation. One very big reason is the wide range of variety. Metal roofing materials are available in several different metals, including steel and aluminum, and styles. You can purchase a metal roof in panels, tiles, or shingles, and have them installed in multiple colors and textures. If you are dreaming of a slate or wood shake roof, but can’t afford the installation or maintenance, metal roofing can provide the appearance of these high-end options for a fraction of the cost.
In addition to the variety of roofing styles available, metal roofing materials are extremely durable. Most of them have guaranteed lifespan of around 30 years, and they are able to withstand wind, rain, hail, and fire. Installation of metal roofing is relatively inexpensive and easy. This means that a metal roof installation can provide your home with an eye-catching, durable, cost-effective roofing system. If you have any questions regarding the benefits of metal roofing, give us a call at (720) 506-4425.
Schedule Your Metal Roof Installation
When you are ready for metal roofing in Castle Rock, CO, Front Range Storm Contractors is here to help. Our certified and licensed residential roofing contractors are prepared to install or repair a variety of metal roofing systems. We only work with the finest metal materials available to ensure that you get the strongest possible roofing solution. For more information about the materials we provide, check out the links below or give us a call at (720) 506-4425. We are here for all your residential metal roofing needs.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Standing seam metal roofs are known for their raised seams that seal your roof against leaks.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is an excellent roofing material because it is generally resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Stone Coated Steel Roof Stone coated steel roofing provides the appearance of stone tile with all the durability of steel.
- Corrugated Metal Roof Once popular only for agricultural roofing, corrugated metal is growing as a popular residential roofing material.
- Residential Metal Roofs More and more homeowners have discovered the benefits of metal roofs.
- Snap Lock Metal This is a variety of standing seam metal that works well on steeply sloped roofs.
- Metal Shingle Roofing This material offers the appearance of shingles, but with the benefits of metal.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A variety of standing seam metal, mechanical lock panels work well on low slope roofs..