Contact the team at Front Range Storm Contractors today when you need a residential roofer in Castle Rock, CO. We are committed to providing storm damage repair services to your property that will not only resolve any issues caused by the storm, but also leave your home in excellent condition. We go above and beyond to provide our clients with exactly what they need for their homes, and stay in communication throughout every project.
Instead of just repairing the damage with the same material that was there before, we will offer you the option to upgrade to a stronger, more durable material that could prevent damage from storms coming in the future. While we specialize in residential roofing, we can service all parts of the outside of your home, including the siding and the windows. Whatever your home needs, contact us at (720) 506-4425 to schedule an appointment with a local residential roofer you can depend on for honest, durable repairs.
Do You Need a Residential Roofer?
There are many ways that a storm can damage your roof, home, and property. When you need a residential roofer to repair your storm damage, Front Range Storm Contractors is here to help. We provide premiere roofing services that include minor repairs and full-blown replacements, depending on the extent of the damage left behind. We also offer services to repair or replace your gutters, soffit and fascia and even your siding.
Regardless of the type of home repair you require, you can rest assured that the materials we use to fix up your property are top-of-the-line products from the nation’s leading manufacturers. We pair these quality materials with expert craftsmanship for strong, dependable installations and repairs. In addition to our professional repair work, we also strive to offer our clients the best customer service in the industry. As a residential roofer, we understand that putting your life back together after a storm can be stressful and expensive, and we are here to offer affordable services to alleviate much of that stress.
One of the ways we want to relieve some of your stress is by giving you peace of mind for the future. This is why we provide a variety of materials that are storm resistant and not likely to be damaged as the next big storm moves through. Our most popular storm resistant material is our impact resistant shingles. These are a type of asphalt shingle that has been manufactured to withstand extremely powerful impacts. They are installed with bigger shingle nails and are heavier than typical shingles, which also makes them less likely to be torn from the roof by powerful winds.
We also provide a variety of residential metal roofing materials that are not likely to be harmed by corrosion, rust, rain, snow, hail or fire. If you make us your primary residential roofer in Castle Rock, CO, we will repair your current storm damage and get your home ready to withstand the next big weather event.
Professional Services From Your Local Residential Roofer
When you are looking for a residential roofer to help with your storm damage repair, you need to hire someone with experience and professionalism. Every residential roofer at Front Range Storm Contractors is licensed and certified to perform a variety of repairs and replacements around the exterior of your home. Give us a call at (720) 506-4425 after the next big storm to schedule an assessment to find out the extent of the damage. After our inspection is complete, you can mail it off with your insurance claim paperwork. Afterwards, we will be more than happy to complete the repairs authorized by the insurance company. For more detailed information about the services we provide, check out the links below.
Storm Damage Repair
Storm Damage Repair Services
At Front Range Storm Contractors we are committed to making sure you get the repairs you need after a severe storm has damaged your home and property. We provide a variety of services and materials to fix all types of storm damage, including damage caused through excessive amounts of snow and ice. After the storm has passed, give us a call and we’ll perform the inspection for your insurance claim and meet with your adjuster when the time comes. When you need a residential roofer you can count on for reliable storm damage repair in Castle Rock, CO, contact our office at (720) 506-4425 or click on the links below.
- Emergency Roof Repair We provide 24/7 emergency roof repair to provide our customers with roofing services right when needed.
- Roof Leak Repair If your roof is leaking, you likely have water damage in your attic, on the roof sheathing, and in your insulation.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair We can repair hail damage to your roof, siding, windows, and gutter system.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Strong winds can tear roofing materials right off your roof, leaving your home susceptible to water damage.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help After a storm has passed, we can complete a damage report for you to send in with the insurance claim.
Residential Roofing Services
As a residential roofer in Castle Rock, CO, we offer professional residential roofing services for all your roofing needs. If you have just a few missing shingles, we’ve got the materials and experience to replace those shingles and give you a powerful, leak-free roof. When your roof has a lot of missing shingles, we are more than happy to perform a complete roof replacement or upgrade. In addition to the expert roofing services we provide, we also offer services to repair or replace all the exterior elements of your home. Give us a call at (720) 506-4425 to schedule an appointment with your most reliable, local residential roofing company.
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing If your asphalt shingle roof needs repair or replacement, we provide the best shingle work.
- Roof Inspections Routine roof inspections can help you stay one step ahead of problems that may arise on your roof.
- Roof Flashing Repair When your roof flashing is damaged in a storm, it provides an opportunity for water to seep into your roofing system.
- Soffit & Fascia Repair Repairing the soffit and fascia on your home ensures that your attic is properly ventilated and prevents water damage.
- Gutter Installation & Repair If you want to ensure your home isn’t damaged in the next storm, make sure your gutters are in proper working order.
- Window Replacement New windows can keep out the cold air in the winter and the hot air in the summer, which will lower your energy bills.
- Siding Repair We provide many different materials to repair your siding after it has been damaged in a bad storm.
- Roof Installation For a brand-new or replacement roof, look no further than our team of experts.
Metal Roofing Services
Metal roofing is a popular residential roofing choice because the installation is relatively inexpensive and easy, and the roof requires almost no maintenance. Metal roofs are also highly resistant to damage from storms or fire. When you’re looking for a local residential roofer to install your new metal roofing system, Front Range Storm Contractors is here to help. We provide strong, dependable materials in many different colors and styles. When you let us install your metal roof, we guarantee that you’ll be able to find the roof that fits your personality and budget. Give us a call at (720) 506-4425 to schedule your metal roofing appointment today.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing The raised seams on a standing seam metal roof seal your roof against leaks and provide a unique appearance.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is a great choice for residential roofing because it is resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing For a strong roof that looks like stone tile, consider installing a stone coated steel roof.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing Corrugated metal roofing has become a popular residential roofing material over the past few years.
- Residential Metal Roof Installation The benefits of metal have made it an attractive material for roofing homes.
- Snap Lock Metal This variety of standing seam metal works wonders for water resistance.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Metal shingles provide an attractive and durable option among types of metal roofing.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Another type of standing seam metal, mechanical lock panels work great on flat or low-slope roofs.
Premium Roofing Services
Front Range Storm Contractors takes its job as a residential roofer very seriously. We know that our customers depend on us to provide them with reliable roofing materials that will provide protection for both home and family. For this reason, we offer premium roofing materials in Castle Rock, CO. These are designed to give your home an elegant appearance while still shielding it from the elements. These roofing products come in many different styles, and can be installed to complement the overall appearance of your roof. Depending on the number of storms that come through your area, your insurance company may give you a discount for installing a premium roofing material on your home.
- Impact Resistant Shingles Impact resistant shingles protect your home against damage from even the biggest hailstones.
- Tile Roofs Tile roofs offer an elegant and durable alternative for residential roofing. We are the local experts for its installation.
- Wood Shake Shingles Wood shake shingles give your home a distinct, rustic appearance, along with excellent weather protection.
- Architectural Shingles Architectural shingles have two layers of asphalt roofing materials to make them resistant to wind damage.
- Slate Roofing Slate roofing tiles are among the most durable residential roofing materials on the market today.
- Synthetic Shingles Synthetic roofing materials have created an option for those who want a premium appearance at a lower price..